Friday, September 3, 2010

9/03/10 Routes

SHES - AM

Due to arguing yesterday between Lesly and DayDay, I moved them around. This AM DayDay and Asia sat in #10P and Breanu and Lesly sat in #4D. That way #5D was empty to put the new boy Jake in. Several didn't ride this AM; Josh, Demarcus, Mahayla, Celeste. Hailee caught me at a different stop, there wasn't even a porch light on at her grandparents when I stopped. As Asia and DayDay got on the bus, they handed me a note from Mrs. Moreland asking me to call her which I did after I completed the route. She was concerned that DayDay was being written up for discipline issues on the bus (according to her sister Asia). I assured Mrs. Moreland that she would hear from me before I wrote DayDay up and that I hadn't been having any problems with her. I explained that she and another student argued (Lesly) yesterday afternoon but nothing happened. AAS @ 7:16am Unloaded at 7:27am Head Count 39.
BSMS - AM
Quiet ride this morning, everyone was well enough behaved. AAS @8:09am Mr. Fussell and Mr. Mayfield were at gym unloading.
SHES - PM
Tommy wiping stuff on Anthony. Angel OOS x3. Sully OOS and on floor of bus. Head count 39. LS @ 2:50pm. AABSMS @ 3:26pm.
BSMS - PM
Head count 25.

No comments: